Our Current Operational Status
1st June 2020
From Monday 1st June 2020 at 09:30 we will be re-opening our Swallownest store with strict social distancing measures in place. We are not in a position to re-open the Retford store at this point in time, but we are working as quick as we can.
We have installed safety screens for our staff and customers protection. During this time of re-adjustment we would ask if possible to follow all of the following safety precautions and steps
- We have removed our waiting area in store, we would ask that you drop your device off and leave the premises whilst your repair is completed
- We would ask that you wait outside the shop if there is another customer inside. We are only allowing one customer in at a time
- We will advise what time your repair will be completed, please ensure you return at the correct time.
- We will sanitise each device before and after repair
- We would ask that wherever possible you book your repair online rather than just walking into store.
If you are unable to leave the house, we are also still offering our postal repair option and we have now added a collection service where we will arrange collection of your device and return via DPD. All you have to do is find your repair on the website, add it to the cart and then choose the DPD shipping option. Once you have paid through PayPal we will email you a shipping label, and arrange collection the next working day to have the device collected. You will be notified on the day of collection an hour timescale from DPD so you know exactly when they will arrive. Once we receive your device we will repair and arrange a return to you.