To get your device repaired with Mobitech, you have two options:
1. Bring your device direct to one of our stores. You can either book a repair appointment online, or if you don’t want to be tied down to a specific time you can just pop in during opening hours and we will try and fix it for you there and then, while you wait.
2. Use The Postal Service – Buy your repair online…post your device to us…we’ll fix it and return it to you – its as easy as that.
The Walk in Service
Most phone repairs will be completed in less than 30 minutes, and most tablet repairs will be completed in under 60 minutes using the walk in service.
You can make an appointment for the walk in service in three different ways. First of all make a note of the repair(s) you need, then choose one of the following methods:
1. Call Us Direct to make your appointment – Swallownest, Sheffield (0114 287 8295) or Retford, Nottinghamshire (01777 949 206)
2. Book your appointment Online Using the Online Repair Appointment Tool.
3. Just call into one of our shops anytime and we will try to get your device repaired there and then.
The Postal Mail In Service
The Postal Mail In Service is designed for those people that do not live within travelling distance of one of our locations or not within the covered areas of the mobile on-site service. 99% of Repairs will be completed and shipped back to you on the day we receive your device. For example if we received your device on a Tuesday morning, we would repair your device and ship it back the same day, so if you selected royal mail special delivery postage, you would receive it back on Wednesday morning before 1pm.
To use the Postal service:
1. Browse through the website and add your required repairs to the basket.
2. Go to checkout, apply any discount vouchers and pay for your order.
3. Post your device to us, we recommend Royal Mail Signed For or Special Delivery – Please note we do not cover the costs of you posting your device to us. You will need to arrange postage of the phone to Mobitech
4. We receive your device, test and dispatch back to you
All Repairs come with a full 60 day warranty for your peace of mind and a fully itemised VAT receipt – Please see terms and conditions for further information.