This service will unlock your device if it is currently locked to the EE/Virgin/T-Mobile/Orange & BT UK network. Following the unlocking process your iPhone will be able to connect to any network worldwide for retail devices. If your phone originated on a business contract please use the other EE Service we offer.
Once you proceed with your order, we cannot cancel the process. All iPhone networks are completed over-the-air which means we don’t need to see your device. Once the unlock has been completed we will send you an e-mail to alert you. Simply insert your SIM card into the phone and the device will automatically connect to the Apple Activation Server which will unlock the phone.
iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 plus, 8, 8 plus and iPhone X – 3 – 7 working days to complete
iPhone XR, XS & XS Max – 5 – 8 working Days to complete
Terms and Conditions
- Once you have submitted your order, the process cannot be cancelled for any reason
- Please ensure you check you have entered the correct IMEI number. We cannot refund or cancel if the incorrect IMEI number is provided
- We cannot unlock devices which are blacklisted or reported lost/stolen. No refunds will be given for devices which are blacklisted
- Please ensure you select the correct service for which device your device is CURRENTLY locked to. No refunds will be given if you have selected the incorrect service. This unlock service is for devices which are LOCKED to the EE network which includes Orange, T Mobile, BT & Virgin Mobile.
- The timescales above are estimates and 99% of requested unlocks are completed within the specified time period, however on rare occasions the process can take longer. Please do not contact us before the end of your estimated timescale as we will be unable to check on progress until the estimated time has expired. For any queries please e-mail email@example.com quoting your order number.
- In rare occasions where the unlock cannot be completed and the reason does not fall within points 1-4 above, we will issue a full refund or offer an alternative solution.
- If any problems occur with the unlock process on the actual device, we may require the device to be brought into a store or posted to us for us to assess before any refunds will be issued.
- Your device must be over 6 months old. We CANNOT unlock devices less than 6 months old. If you are unsure please contact us before placing an order.
- If your device originated on a business contract, please use the other EE Service. No refund will be issued if your phone originated on a business contract and you use this service.